
嘿现金九游体育app平台,书虫们阻难啦!此次我挖到宝了,一册能让你一夜难眠的佳作!翻开第一页,就像翻开了新全国的大门,每个字都透中邪力,让东谈主无所适从。情节头重脚轻紊,脚色鲜美得仿佛就在你身边,这种千里浸感,险些了!我保证,这书不看,你的书架都少了份灵魂。快来,我们一王人翱游在这精彩绝伦的故事里吧!
《聊着天学英语系列:和番邦东谈主谈前锋》 作家:李清如
TheLifeinBigCity大城市的生计
“生计在大城市还有若干幸福感?”这么的探究一经成了北京、上海等大城市的热点话题,因为大城市生计中的种种未便形成了城市住户无所适从的心结。如今,在北京、上海、广州、深圳这么的特大城市,交通拥挤、环境浑浊、入托难、就医难等诸多问题一经严重困扰城市住户的生计。
What is life in big city
什么是大城市的生计
With the rapid economic development, people’s living conditions are improved by a large margin, including countryside and big cities. However, there are many differences between them, such as living conditions, consumptive level and interpersonal relationships, etc.
In the first place, there is a tremendous contrast between the living conditions of countryside and that of big cities. Living in big cities, you can get everything you want as soon as possible so long as you have enough money, such as all kinds of delicious food, good medical conditions and so on. And the transportation is very convenient, though it often happens to meet a traffic jam. There are many buses, while taking a bus during the rush hours can be a bit of a bind. In contrast, living in countryside, you will find there is no place for you to consume even if you have much money, because the condition is not allowed. You can’t get anything you want in time, such as all kinds of delicious food across the country and the medical treatment in need. Nevertheless, there is little chance to meet a traffic jam because of the easy of access.
Secondly, the consumptive level in big cities is much higher than that in rural areas. In big cities, people usually choose nutritious food for their main meals and refuel now and then. And when they go shopping, they must pay the utmost attention to the high quality and they don’t like to knock down-price. Conversely, living in countryside, people prefer to have food which can make them feel satisfied. Meanwhile, in their eyes, they prefer buying superior quality products at a reasonable price, and they are still desirous to knock down-price.
Another difference is in the interpersonal relationships. People who live in big cities are more apartness, while people who live in countryside enthusiastic and friendly to others. The old saying goes “a distant relative is not as good as a near neighbour” is well presented in countryside. Living in countryside, people always hung together when one of them was in trouble. But living in big cities, it is normal that you can’t recognize someone who is your neighbor.
In short, life in countryside and life in big cities are quit different in standard of living, habits and customs, etc. We can’t say which is more suitable for live, because every coin has two sides.
前段技能,运筹帷幄“蜗居”(dwelling narrowness)、“蚁族”(ant tribe)的话题真实激发了不少东谈主的暄和与探究。在这些掺杂着若干社会问题(social issue)的指摘与探究中,我们真应该念念考一个问题:北京、上海这些承载了繁密年青东谈主盼愿的城市就那么好吗?若何智力过上我们想要的大城市生计?
Key words & Sentences
要道文句全知谈
He hankered after big city life.
他向往大城市的生计。
Do you enjoy your metropolitan life very much?
你心爱大城市的生计吗?
Life in big city is a lure for many country boys.
大城市的生计蛊惑着许多乡下小伙子。
It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city.
看起来他似乎很心爱大城市的吵杂忙碌的生计。
Many people are yearning for the myriad life of the metropolis.
许多东谈主都向往大城市多姿多彩的生计。
Life in a large city has its advantages and disadvantages, so has life in the country. But if you have lived in a small town, you can make the best of both.
大城市的生计有意也有弊,乡村生计亦然如斯。若是你在一个小市镇里住过,你就不错两全其好意思了。
Social life in a village cannot be compared with that of a large city.
乡村的社会生计不行和大城市的相比。
Acts of courtesy makes the big cities full of the milk of human kindness.
措施的活动使大城市里的生计充满情面味。
Cultural life in the country cannot be compared to that of a large city.
农村的文化生计不行与大城市的相比较。
He could feel the life pulsing through a great city.
他能感受到大城市病笃插手的生计。
These kids were used to live in a small village. It took them almost a year to get used to living in a large city.
这些孩子老练小村落的生计,他们差未几用了一年的技能才习尚了大城市的生计。
The young man from the countryside adapted well to life in the big city.
这个农村后生很快适当了大城市的生计。
I hadn’t realized how much I miss the big-city life after being struck out here in the boonies for so long.
在辽远乡村生计了那么久,我还没挑升志到我何等漫骂大城市的生计。
In the country, we insulated ourselves from the worries of life in a big town.
在农村我们隔离了在大城市生计的种种惊悸。
Living in a big city can be very lonely.
在大城市里生计很荒废。
Living in the noise and bustle of a large city, we sometimes feel like go into the country.
生计在喧哗和贫瘠的大城市,我们随机想去农村。
She learns the hard way that life can be for a woman alone in a big city.
她辛酸地表现到,在大城市里一个孤身女东谈主的生计是很宽敞的。
【Let’s Talk!】
驱动相似吧!
Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?
安:安妮, 你盼愿中的屋子是什么样的?
Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.
安妮:我但愿有一套在上海市中心的当代公寓,那样我就不错天天逛街了。
Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.
安:上海啊!但我以为大城市并不是个好住处。
Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?
安妮:为什么?你不心爱大城市啊?
Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.
安:嗯。住在大城市压力很大,还有杂音和空气浑浊,等于说耐久不会很稳固。
Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?
安妮:那你盼愿中的屋子又是什么样的?
Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.
安:我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花卉树木的大花圃。
Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.
安妮:听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是平庸的屋子。
Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.
安:对啊,我等于但愿我的屋子是个的确温馨的家,是个不错收复精神的家,而不仅是一个守秘处。
Anne: I still prefer to live in the prosperous big cities.
安妮:我如故更心爱生计在高贵的大城市里。
Ann: There are heavy pressures for living in big cities. Increasingly more people crowd into the places like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, which lead to many problems, such as traffic jam, air pollution and price increase of housing.
安:大城市的生计有太大的压力。越来越多的东谈主涌向北京、上海、广州这么的所在,导致了许多问题,比如交通拥挤、空气浑浊、房价上升。
Ann: But big cities can bring us many opportunities and enjoyments.
安妮:然而大城市也会带给我们许多契机和许多享受。
Ann: According to the current situation, it will take at least ten years for you to buy a house.
安:依照当今的情况来看,你至少要职责十年智力有智商购买一套屋子。
Ann: So I will work harder.
安妮:是以我要愈加勉力地职责。
Ann: All right, I wish you will realize your dream!
安:好吧,但愿你早日达成盼愿!
Ann: Thank you!
安妮:谢谢!
(点击下方免费阅读)
暄和小编现金九游体育app平台,每天有推选,量大不愁书荒,品性也有保险, 若是民众有想要分享的好书,也不错在指摘给我们留言,让我们分享好书!
